Sunday, August 24, 2014

Back to School with Ally!

Hi there guys this is Ally!! Summer has finally come to an end for both me and Ashley, but it's okay because I feel this school year will be the best yet, and I believe it's better to start the year out positive! This summer was filled with great memories for me like going I the UK and Ireland, taking a girls trip with my mom, spending time with friends, and most importantly maintaining and strengthening my relationship with God. More now than ever I believe God is an important part of my life, and especially during this school year I know He will be there with me whenever I call on Him, and He will give me peace. I pray all of you will have a great year and continue to check out God's Grace! God bless!!

-Ally :)

"And God's peace [shall be yours, that tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." ‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬ (AMP)

1 comment: