Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Memory Verse Wednesday: John 11:25-26


Continuing this wonderful Easter week, I decided to have the verse this week be centered around Jesus’ resurrection and what it did.

John 11:25-26 (ESV)

 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life.Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,  and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

A lot of times the death and resurrection of Christ can seem so distant. (It did happen around 2,000 years ago.) I feel a lot of times we hear the story of Jesus as just that: a story. But its not. It’s life. He is life.

As you memorize this verse, remind yourself that this isn’t just another story, it is THE story that shifted you from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment